New York Takes Steps Toward Amending Cyber Regulations The National Law Review
- Physician’s Business Office Files Notice of Data Breach Affecting Over 196k Patients – JD Supra
- Magellan Health settles for $1.43M after data breach, delayed notification – SC Media
- Cyberstorage: The Data-first Answer to Ransomware – Spiceworks News and Insights
- Magellan Health Settles Healthcare Data Breach Lawsuit For $1.43M – HealthITSecurity
- How Public Agencies Can Reduce Risk of Data Breaches – Government Technology
No comments to show.